About US East
At US East, we’ve been successfully placing top-tier talent since 1994.
years of excellence
US East has evolved into a market leading provider of superior Information Technolgy Services focusing on digital media App Dev, Cloud & DevOps Transformation and enterprise application software.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Architecture and Integration
- Web based Systems Design and SEO
- Application Development
- DevOps Services & Cloud Offerings
- eDiscovery & Information Governance
- Mobile Application Development and CDNs
- Enterprise Data Management and Business Intelligence
- Database Design, Dev and Administration
- Database Design, Dev and Administration
- Global Accounting and Financial Reporting Systems
- Program Management Office
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Data Center & Network Engineering
- Project Management and Business Analysis
- Individual and Team Staff Augmentation
- Investment Banking Operations and Support
- Project Management and Planning
- Full Time Permanent Placement
- Custom Development (on and off site)
Why US East?
- Executive Staff averages over 20 years in the IT services industry
- Very low turnover rate which insures project and client continuity
- Lean operation costs allow us to offer exceptionally competitive rates.
Years with NBCU
Years with JPM Chase
Years with HBO
Meet The Team
Our primary focus is to enable our clients to better leverage their IT Investments through Custom SDLC Solutions, and Cloud & DevOps Transformation.
Joseph P Lebonitte
President and Founder of US East, Joe is able to identify essential skill sets in people that are aligned with Client needs. Joe is vital in organizing, delivering and managing effective technical solutions and services to market. Throughout his career, he has served as a leader in establishing new account business, maintaining productive client relations and managing technical services for optimal client satisfaction. Joe has blended superior sales, marketing and recruiting skills at two previous consulting firms before establishing US East in 1994.
VP of DevOps and Cloud Transformation
- Responsible for the DevOps and Cloud Transformation practice at USEast to enable small and large enterprises to migrate to the cloud with compliance, governance, agility and velocity.
- Additional focus on "Operations as a Service" and putting more "Ops into Dev" using proven automated operations provisioning.
- Creator of a "Rapid DevOps Enablement" program that enables organizations to realize the value of "Continuous Delivery" using DevOps within 90 to 120 days. This unique program "Jump Starts" an organization's cultural change and adoption of modern development, deployment and operations approaches by continuous delivering secure systems deployable to internal/external public/private cloud providers
Gene Gendel, CSP, CSM, CSPO, PMP
Enterprise Agile Coach, Trainer & Organizational Design Agent
Gene is well-recognized member of global and local agile communities, where he influences people via open-space agile collaboration workshops, coaching retreats, group events and presentations.
Gene is a well-recognized blogger and publisher. He is the co-author of the book Agile Coaching: Wisdom from Practitioners. His collection of personal essays "The Green Book" can also be found at
Gene Strongly supports Scrum Alliance (SA) in its efforts of "transforming the world of work". He is an active member of SA working group of coaches and trainers that have been involved in improving SA certification/education programs, by aligning them with natural career paths of agile professionals: Team Level Coaching Certifications (CTC). (Gene is also one of the co-creators of the program) and Enterprise Level Coaching Certifications (CEC). Through these efforts, Gene tries helping highly qualified individuals to differentiate themselves from lowered standards.
Here is the list of Gene's additional focus areas:
- Organizational/System design
- Enterprise-wide, scaling agile solutions and frameworks
- Promoting System over Local Optimization
- Moving companies away from Skinnerian Behaviorism
- Converting Taylorian Corporate Culture to Kaizen
- Educating about Motivation/Rewards/Incentives
- Agile Product Ownership and Management
- Coaching Sr. Leadership, SrumMasters, Product Owners, Teams
- Implementing Agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban
Gene's Additional Credentials are:
- Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Certified in Agile Leadership (CAL)
- Certified in Large Scale Scrum (CLP)
- LeSS-friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST), who is ale to teach LeSS
- Basics Certification (CLB) course, according to CLB learning objectives
- Certified at Scrum@Scale (S@S)
- Mentor to coaches
Terri brings over 29 years of success in the Financial Services industry. She has significant achievements in operations and risk management in the banking and credit card industry including customer service, onboarding, collections, recovery, asset sales, state and federal compliance, project management and training. Excels in analysis, strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, establishing policies / processes, and quality control in support of continuous improvements and cost reduction. Proven ability to motivate staff and build productive and effective working relationships. Her accomplishments with Fortune 100 companies include Banking and Technology firms.
Terri’s management skills relating to Process & Procedures, Project Management, Audit & Compliance, P&L and Budget, Information Technology and on boarding brings a wealth of fresh ideas and knowledge to US East to better serve our Clients and Staff.
US East, the direction for your IT services. Contact us today →